2020-03-13: This site is going to be decommissioned and shut down very soon. Please copy and archive any data you wish to keep ASAP
If you were registered and logged in, you could join this project.
Writing software requirements specifications as XML documents has quite
a few advantages. Using open source tools like Emacs, PSGML, CVS and
xsltproc gives us a powerful Requirements Engineering tool.
- Gather information using Emacs
- Validating specifications using psgml and XSLT
- Keeping track of changes using CVS and XSLT
- Creating nice output with xsltproc
- Transforming requirements data to project management tools
What is the goal of this project?
- Define the DTD used for Software Requirements Specifications(SRS)
- Provide useful transformation tools
What is the scope of this project?
- Develop basic transformation XSL stylesheets to give the community examples of
how XML based SRS's may be used to improve software development
Please join the firstname.lastname@example.org mailinglist. There are many issues to discuss and your input is welcome.
XML transformation tools
XML/XSL editing tools