If you were registered and logged in, you could join this project.
Writing software requirements specifications as XML documents has quite
a few advantages. Using open source tools like Emacs, PSGML, CVS and
xsltproc gives us a powerful Requirements Engineering tool.
- Gather information using Emacs
- Validating specifications using psgml and XSLT
- Keeping track of changes using CVS and XSLT
- Creating nice output with xsltproc
- Transforming requirements data to project management tools
What is the goal of this project?
- Define the DTD used for Software Requirements Specifications(SRS)
- Provide useful transformation tools
What is the scope of this project?
- Develop basic transformation XSL stylesheets to give the community examples of
how XML based SRS's may be used to improve software development
Please join the email@example.com mailinglist. There are many issues to discuss and your input is welcome.
XML transformation tools
XML/XSL editing tools